วันจันทร์ที่ 5 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2552

New Year 2009


In the last year, I got back to my home on Dec 26,2008. I've celebrate in Phetchaboon with my parents.On Dec 31 we're countdown together and when It's coming to new year we're playing a fierworks.It's very beautiful. While the climate is very cold.

In 2009, I've a midterm examination after a holidays. I've a shot time to pepare before exam. I hope that I'll pass the examination.Then I've got a dog in a few day from aunt. It's a lovely gift in new year for me.

In this year,I will be study hard for a good grade.And finally.I hope that I'll be lucky and happiness all over the year.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

1xbet korean
For many bettors, one of the best ways to bet on Soccer is 1xbet korea to bet on the soccer match. In fact, you'll be able to play with a live option on Betway.